Originally submitted at Thompson Catalog
Ah, boom years. You gotta love ‘em. Those were the wonderful times when you could get “reliable” real estate advice from the clerk in your local gas station or the inside scoop on the next great tech IPO from your dry cleaner. We in the cigar industry had our boom years too an...
Highend Everyday Smoke!!!!!
Pros: MILD FLAVOR, Easy To Light, Great Flavor, Well Constructed, Even burn, Good Draw
Cons: Not pretentous enough, Wrapper Imperfections
Best Uses: Smoke with a nice burbon, Gifts, Special Occasions, Events, Everyday
Describe Yourself: Partial to Davidoff, Cigar Aficionado, Been smoking for years
I've been smoking them for years.JAD is not a name recognized by most. But who cares when you enjoy your smoke, not what someone else thinks of the collar on your stoggie. A great smoke when you are just chillin. I've recommended these to friends for years.
(legalese)
I smokes whats I likes and I likes wants I smokes and if you don't like that thens don't smokes it. A good backwoods hits the spot every now and then.
ReplyDelete